Profession Amendment

Employees who have changed jobs or career paths should apply to the Ministry of Labor to have the job titles on their ID cards amended.

Application Process

Follow these steps to change the profession listed the applicant’s ID:

  • Obtain an application form from the front desk of the Labor Department.
  • Attach a copy of the company’s Establishment ID, municipal license along with the applicant’s previous employment contract, ID, academic and employment certificates.
  • Provide all the required information about the company, including a report on the number of workers.
  • Provide a request to amend the applicant’s profession on his/her work visa.
  • Attach three original copies of the applicant’s employment contract for the amended position, along with a bank statement showing his/her salary amount.
  • Attach two “To Whom It May Concern” letters authorizing the job change.

Bring all required documents to the reception and pay the appropriate fees.

Additional Information

A fee of QR40 applies for authorizing two amendments or QR60 for three amendments. The processing period may take 10 days after approval.

Related News