Visa And Immigration
UK Spouse / Civil Partner Visa
The spouse/civil partner visa for UK is primarily given for a probationary period of two years, and is directed to imprecise leave to Remain (ILR) and the British Nationality.... Read More
Tourist visitor visa for UK
It is not necessary that the applicant must have a family, relative or friends in the UK inorder to visit the country.... Read More