Post # 1
VIRGIN GOLD MINING CORPORATION
Dear Friends,

I would like to invite you to join Virgin Gold Investment Company. There are providing 12% monthly return on the capital invested and also a 10% return for referrals.
It's something very close to MLM and trust me it can make you money every monthly transferred to your Singapore account. (I'm holding a POSB account)

The company has been around since 1999 and those who went in early to invest got out rich and are using their realised profit to churn more money.

Seriously there has been a lot of buzz about this company over the internet and I don't know if they are a fraud or what they are actually doing but I've been enjoying the returns the last 5 months already. In 3 months, I'll collect back my capital investment and be just collecting my profits all the way.

Like I said, I don't know how it works, but it works!
If you are interested and would like a monthly residual income please feel free to drop me a e-mail at: [email protected]

I'll be more than glad to assist you in setting up your account as well (As I'll be getting in a referral to rope you in)

Thanks!

Regards
Saravanan

Quick Reply

You must login to post reply.