Post # 1
Life in Abroad !!!
How is your life in abroad comparing to India? Share your experiences.
Post # 2
RE: Life in Abroad !!!
We miss our families, relatives and friends.
Post # 3
Life is hot here! like a machine.
Post # 4
life in abroad is not of our choice.because of employment we are living here. India our house is the best.
Post # 5
the living conditions are better but it took me awhile to get used to the lifestyle and food here....
Post # 6
it looks it is in our hand when ur at work, it feel uneasy and loks we lost everything when ur offwork (idle).
Post # 7
India is our mother land there is no doubt, but when we are in other countries, we have to share our joys, enjoyment with living countries. Do not tell such "I miss India, India home is best etc" - better those people go back..... getting benefits from other countries and investing money in India and telling living place is not good.
Post # 8
Hi, Life here is an adjustment but we have to try with our possible efforts to go back soon as soon as we complete our moto because by living here we are cheating our wife and children. if we have so much money and we dont have life then whats the benifit of having money without happiness.
Post # 9
Hello brother Azeem, I know your feelings, but we have to have some kindness to the Country where we live temperarily.
There is possible for us to make the same money in our own nation and live with our family happily. If other country is giving us oppertunity to make money, we have to salute them.
Post # 10
we are enjoying more facilities here. Even though our native place's feeling is not comparable.

Quick Reply

You must login to post reply.