Post # 1
Business idea in India?
Dears, I am planning to start a business in India while working here. What kind of business I can start there please give your ideas.
Post # 2
RE: Business idea in India?
If you want to start a business you must be there, because you cannot believe anybody in India. This is the problem of all NRI people who are dreaming to start a business in India.
Post # 3
You can invest your money in stock market and by sitting here you can control your money and you have no need of any other person just open a demat accout and a share trading account and start.
Post # 4
What is your Capital capacity, in which field you are interested, place interested to do business. Tell me and i can help you. Even i was having the same problem in past, but i solved my problem and now i am having my own business in India and at the same times i am working here in Dammam Saudi Arabia.

Please be honest while giving your details, if you want genuiune help.

Thanks
Post # 5
Hell Mr.Dammam,

I am also looking for this information. I can invest around 5 lacs. But I dont know which field I should choose. Please share your ideas also it will help other users also.
Post # 6
Hai Mr.Dammam,

I am also looking for this information. I can invest around 4 lacs. But I dont know which field I should choose. Please give me any idea....
Post # 7
nriman:
Dears, I am planning to start a business in India while working here. What kind of business I can start there please give your ideas.

Dear,

I have a very good business plan for Inida, and we can start with 10-15 lacs. Only genuine people with motto to be a good business reply in pm.

Thanks
Post # 8
You can start any type of business.
Pls contact us.

We have lot of plan as intrnational trades.

R.K. Nair
Post # 9
Super Markets...small scale/medium size to begin with ( Grocery Shops) or Digital Advertisements....most hit businesses as of today in India...
Post # 10
It is easy to say to start a business in India. but it is impossible. Because I too try since 15 yrs.beeing in abroad,starting business in India,how is it possible? No one is confident there and our idea will never work out with their mentality

Quick Reply

You must login to post reply.