Post # 1
UK - Direct Airside Transit Visa
I am an Indian passport holder. My H1B visa stamped on my passport was expired on Sep'2009. I am currently working and I have got my valid H1B approval notice. I am going to India to get my visa stamped. I am traveling by British Airways. I have a small stop over at London Heathrow and have to take a connecting flight to India from there. I don't have to change airlines or airport. I would like to know if I have to get the Direct Airside transit visa. Any suggestion is appreciated.
Post # 2
RE: UK - Direct Airside Transit Visa
Yes buddy!
You need a DATV.
Post # 3
RE: UK - Direct Airside Transit Visa
Thanks for replying on my thread.
I like your post.
it really helps me.

Quick Reply

You must login to post reply.