Post # 1
Win a free round trip ticket to India!

Eligibility:

Indians from the following countries are eligible to enter the draw. Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.

How to Enter Draw?

* You must become a member of our website.
    * You must post 1 topic/reply in our Forum.
    * The post content must be relevant to the forum category and country.
    * For example you can post content related to visa, passport, immigration, Sports, beauty and health tips, cooking and recipes or you can start an interesting topic.
    * Short and rubbish posts will not be counted.
    * For every 1 post you will get one chance to enter the draw.
    * All the posts from 1-Oct-2010 to 30-Oct-2010 will be counted.
    * Please check the Help section for how to post in the forum.

Terms and Conditions:

* One winner will be selected randomly by our system on the draw date and the winner name, coupon number will be published in the website.
    * All decisions concerning acceptable dates of travel are at the discretion and sole judgment of the conductors.
    * Abroad Indians will book and pay for a return economy e-ticket to India and the e-ticket will be emailed to the winner.
    * Winner will be responsible for changing the date, cancellation of ticket. Winner should contact the local ticket agent for this matter. Winner should pay for any additional charges due to the above changes in ticket. Abroad Indians will not be responsible for any additional payment.
    * By Participating in this content, you hereby agree to the above Terms and Conditions.
    * These Terms and Conditions may be revised periodically and without notice.

Please post your queries and comments in this topic.

Start posting today and you could be the next winner!!!
Post # 2
RE: Win a free round trip ticket to India!
Wow!

I am joining in the contest. Let's see who will get the ticket.

Thanks for the draw.
Post # 3
I want to win the ticket.
Post # 4
Admin thank you. Count me too.
Post # 5
Hi Admin!

Can I choose the airlines after I won the ticket?
Post # 6
Whooooooo

count me too.
Post # 7
jose:
Hi Admin!

Can I choose the airlines after I won the ticket?

hi jose,

yes, you can choose your airlines. post more to win.
Post # 8
Wow! this is great.
Post # 9
I want to participate.
Post # 10
Mathar:

Eligibility:

Indians from the following countries are eligible to enter the draw. Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.

How to Enter Draw?

* You must become a member of our website.
    * You must post 1 topic/reply in our Forum.
    * The post content must be relevant to the forum category and country.
    * For example you can post content related to visa, passport, immigration, Sports, beauty and health tips, cooking and recipes or you can start an interesting topic.
    * Short and rubbish posts will not be counted.
    * For every 1 post you will get one chance to enter the draw.
    * All the posts from 1-Oct-2010 to 30-Oct-2010 will be counted.
    * Please check the Help section for how to post in the forum.

Terms and Conditions:

* One winner will be selected randomly by our system on the draw date and the winner name, coupon number will be published in the website.
    * All decisions concerning acceptable dates of travel are at the discretion and sole judgment of the conductors.
    * Abroad Indians will book and pay for a return economy e-ticket to India and the e-ticket will be emailed to the winner.
    * Winner will be responsible for changing the date, cancellation of ticket. Winner should contact the local ticket agent for this matter. Winner should pay for any additional charges due to the above changes in ticket. Abroad Indians will not be responsible for any additional payment.
    * By Participating in this content, you hereby agree to the above Terms and Conditions.
    * These Terms and Conditions may be revised periodically and without notice.

Please post your queries and comments in this topic.

Start posting today and you could be the next winner!!!

Quick Reply

You must login to post reply.