Post # 1
Skiing in the Great Himalayas
Hi Friends,

Well, I just came back from my vacation back home from India. And I am very excited to share my skiing experience with those who love adventure sports like me.  I am a hardcore adventure sports lover and one of my friends suggested me the skiing in the Himalayas. At first I was a bit hesitant since India is not very good at skiing and activities like snowboarding etc… and somehow decided to go for it as I wanted to explore something new this time. Myself and 4 other friends of mine booked the 16 day skiing package through a travel agency from Bangalore. I went to this place called Gulmarg where the skiing resort is situated. I was trained by skiing champions and went crazy over skiing on the white snow capped mountains for 14 days. Stayed at a decent luxury hotel and the package also included one night stay at a luxury houseboat & sightseeing as well.  I would suggest those who might be interested to go skiing in India. The package costs around 1, 45,000/- for 16 days. Overall it was a wonderful experience to do something new like skiing in the Great Himalayas and recommend it to all those who would like adventure sports.
Post # 2
RE: Skiing in the Great Himalayas
Gulmarg is one of the best place for sight seeing in India. Snow covered mountains, nature at its best and the climate all are just awesome. I also remember the time when I visited Gulmarg. We took a bike expedition from Delhi to Gulmarg and was one of the best trip ever. I would recommend all to visit Gulmarg once.
Post # 3
Gulmarg is the best place to visit and to spend a vacation. Its like heaven on earth which such a scenic beauty all around. So if you are a true nature admirer then you must visit this place once for sure.
Post # 4
And if you planning to visit the place try making it an adventure trip by riding the bikes up to gulmarg. I am sure you will never forget this trip.
Post # 5
Riding the bikes to Gulmarg seems to be too adventurous. Am surely gonna try it next time I visit that place. Imagine riding the bikes in the snow covered mountains. Mesmerizing experience.
Post # 6
You must...let me know if u need any info.
Post # 7

Quick Reply

You must login to post reply.