Post # 1
Saudi Telecom Co (STC) - fraud practice
Dear All
Be aware that this STC is sending fraudulent bills of landline.  They hack your fone and make calls and send bills on number you hadn't called.  I have JOOD1 package from last 2 years.  There is no 0 dialing on it.  I got list of 3 or 4 numbers being called using my landline.  I made a complaint to them, they said they will investigate.  But after a month I got another bill and amazing same numbers being called.  That means there is an insider employee of STC doing this menace.  Some of my colleagues also got such bills, they are doing this only with expatriates and blackmailing them that they cannot get exit re-entry if they do not pay the bill.  I met one subscriber, who paid such bill and again they asked him to same amount being chargest of bills got knows what this was for.  He was crying, so be aware not to use STC landline at home
Post # 2
RE: Saudi Telecom Co (STC) - fraud practice
01.09.2013 Sun
  As brother mkrafaat says we can do nothing when once they sent the bill[/b].  No other way except settling the bill.  Investigation from them is useless and waiting for an answer is time waste.  Because all transactions are now connected with Iqama for expats.  For recharging the mobile cards, we have to feed our Iqama number also.  When once Iqama expires, then all our requirements will be hanged up until it is renewed.  Brothers going on exit, have to be very alert if the Iqama is about to expire and has to withdraw all his amount from the ATM before the bank blocks the operations !  Al Hamdu Lillah nowadays all of us have mobile phones.  That is more more than enough to make a contact.  Better and wise to cancel at once the landlines immediately after settling the pending bills. - SAKSH, Cumbum Valley Indian.

Quick Reply

You must login to post reply.