Post # 1
Find and Win 10,000 Rupees Every Week
How the Contest works?

Eligibility

All registered members are eligible to participate and win 10,000 Rupees every week.

How to Win?

All you need is to find this picture http://www.abroadindians.com/img/logo/contestlogo.jpg in the forum section. This picture will appear in World Forum and your country forum.

Whenever you find the picture you must click on the picture. Every time you click on the picture you will get 1 score and your total score will be incremented. These scores will be accumulated for 1 week (from Saturday to Friday - Indian Time). 

Do not open multiple topics in multiple browser tab window without looking for picture, if you do so only the last picture will be valid. For example if you find 3 pictures the 1st & 2nd will be expired and the last one will be valid.

Our system will calculate the highest top scorer on the next Saturday and the winner will be announced. The contest will be continued again from next Saturday and so on.

How to check my score?

To view your total score click the My Score link on the My Account Page.

Terms and Conditions

Abroad Indians will select one winner based on the scores they have earned throughout one week. The highest score holder will get the 10,000 RS cash prize.

* The contest starts from every Saturday and ends Friday - Indian Time.
    * The cash prize will be transferred to winner's corresponding Indian Bank. The winner name will be published on this website and the winner should contact us and send their Indian Bank Account details to receive the money.
    * By Participating in this content, you hereby agree to the above Terms and Conditions.
    * Terms and Conditions may be revised periodically and without notice.

This contest will be finished on 27 Jan 2012 and will not be continued.

Good Luck
Post # 2
RE: Find and Win 10,000 Rupees Every Week
Nice to hear about new contest, where will click?
Post # 3
poomon06:
Nice to hear about new contest, where will click?

Hi poomon06 open any topic in the forum and watch every post and reply. If you don't find it open another topic and so on. Good Luck
Post # 4
best way to earn money. I am joining.
Post # 5
Please help that how to get money ...i m new in ur site...so please ..help...
Post # 6
I don't think 10,000 rupees easily to get , every body work hard then u expect money brothers
Post # 7
I want to join too,
Post # 8
Mathar:
How the Contest works?

Eligibility

All registered members are eligible to participate and win 10,000 Rupees every week.

How to Win?

All you need is to find this picture http://www.abroadindians.com/img/logo/contestlogo.jpg in the forum section. This picture will appear in World Forum and your country forum.

Whenever you find the picture you must click on the picture. Every time you click on the picture you will get 1 score and your total score will be incremented. These scores will be accumulated for 1 week (from Saturday to Friday - Indian Time). 

Our system will calculate the highest top scorer on the next Saturday and the winner will be announced. The contest will be continued again from next Saturday and so on.

How to check my score?

To view your total score click the My Score link on the My Account Page.

How to view top score?

To view top score click the FIND & WIN TOP SCORE menu.

Terms and Conditions

Abroad Indians will select one winner based on the scores they have earned throughout one week. The highest score holder will get the 10,000 RS cash prize.

* The contest starts from every Saturday and ends Friday - Indian Time.
    * The cash prize will be transferred to winner's corresponding Indian Bank. The winner name will be published on this website and the winner should contact us and send their Indian Bank Account details to receive the money.
    * By Participating in this content, you hereby agree to the above Terms and Conditions.
    * Terms and Conditions may be revised periodically and without notice.

Good Luck
Post # 9
is there any tricks or tips to get high score?
Post # 10
raid:
is there any tricks or tips to get high score?

hello raid! there is no trick or tips. If you spend some quality amount of time every day you will get good score and win. All members are treated equally.

Quick Reply

You must login to post reply.