Post # 1
Exit papaer
Sir,
I am an Indian Citizen & had been working in Saudi. I came back on May 2012 to India. Now I got another opportunity to work in Saudi in another firm but the consultancy asking for the Exit Paper. I have no exit paper with me & also don't have the NOC paper. Is there any problem for getting the new Visa? Please let me have a clear idea about what to do on this case.I have mailed to a lot of responsible persons, but till now ididn’t get any reply or positive response from them
My mail ID: [email protected], my iquma no. was 2320960384, and my passport no. is H3526666. I am getting frustrated, as to how I should proceed, as I was supposed to join another company latest by 20th July 2012. Please help me to get my exit letter and pls send to me to my email id is [email protected]
So pls I kindly request you to send me the exit paper immediately for my travel to Saudi Arabia on another visa, attaching my exit page. This is the below details I got from theSite Ministry of Interior.

Visa Information

Visa holder's name    :    NARENDRA DAS ERAMANGALATH VENUGOPAL
Visa number        :     86935130
Iquma No.            :    2320960384
Exit before        :    20 / 07 / 2012
Visa duration        :    0   Days from departure date
Visa expiry date        :
Visa type        :    FINAL
These above details I got from net, so pls I want the original exit paper, otherwise I will loose my new job, so kindly request you to send the exit paper to [email protected]
Visa number
Shown in exit page - 2090742363
Shown in visa page - 3487193769

Regards
E.V.Narendra Das

Quick Reply

You must login to post reply.