Post # 1
Driver's Driving Trainer Equipment
Driving Trainer Simulator  for Learn in house Driving Training with Computerized Simulator give well training with  Different kind of Environmental Condition  Training like How drive in Rain, how to drive in Hills , how to drive different road conditions, its all monitor by computer system and give results in end of the training. Every one need to lean driving with Rules and regulation, this system gives stereo Voice  Guidance and warning message. when make mistake while learning. Really its give a good driving Training for all
Post # 2
RE: Driver's Driving Trainer Equipment
sounds pretty good. talk to the govt officials and ask them to install such system in every state for driving license tests. great concept it is.
Post # 3
nashty:
sounds pretty good. talk to the govt officials and ask them to install such system in every state for driving license tests. great concept it is.

if some one take care of that job  ? We really looking for distributors. this instruments already  supplied world wide. mainly one of Australian  High Tech Simulator Manufacturer  Brought from us.
Post # 4
thats good. but you really need to take an initiative and talk to Indian govt officials because we badly need this kind of system in the country.
Post # 5
Haha i am sorry to say that. i failed in this matter more then  8 years, due to our politicians.
I  am tried to given A solutions to Tamilnadu Government through Reliable source for RMS ( remote Meter System  for electricity Department . its can solve lot of current problem and save billions of USD when. But the politicians change the mind and  I lost my idea 8 year ago.
So I not support any government side
But some one can start this way business to providing small level earn lot of money
i tried to import some Indian products  but they still thinking foreigner is pay what we ask price also showing sample good quality but real order at least 10% make poor quality products , that mentality still in our Indian Exporters.
this was not one time . now its 6time with different order and millions of USD  really its shame to me front of my sponsor.
hope they will realize  and make real business.
Post # 6
Agreed with you on the point that the politicians are not going to give chance to the newbies to settle down in some kinda of business. But if you want to popularize your product and want to reach the masses then you should take some step to advertise it and make people aware about it.
Post # 7
agree
Post # 8
Post # 9
Post # 10
thanks to all

Quick Reply

You must login to post reply.