Post # 1
"Anna Hazzare" is he equvalent to Mahatma !!!!!
There is a big topic in India about "Anna Hazzare"....he changed some political picture in India recently.
And supporters of him telling him as another Mahatma - how do you feel ?????
Post # 2
RE: "Anna Hazzare" is he equvalent to Mahatma !!!!!
For sure the methodologies adopted by Anna resembles that of Mahatma Gandhi. For Anna Gandhiji is his idol and he is carrying his ways to uproot the illness in the Indian politics. If people start thinking like Anna and supports him than I am sure that Indian politics would surely be corruption free.
Post # 3
I have been listening a lot about Anna these days. This man surely have something in him that would help India be corruption free but only if used in a right way. Hope that he also does not fall in the trap of Indian politics.
Post # 4
He is trying to destroy the congress government. Where he was when other parties were ruling India?
Post # 5
i did not see mahatma i dont know about him. If people are saying that anna hazare is second mahatma then he is second mahatma and there will be second naduram godsay, so he will also die like mahatma.
Post # 6
sharuk:
He is trying to destroy the congress government. Where he was when other parties were ruling India?

This is because after congress came as a ruling party everything in the country changed. Inflation rate has gone too high, every other commodity is so **** expensive. Corruption has increased like anything, I do not say that corruption was not there before but now it was reached heights. So he is just trying to stop all this.
Post # 7
Agreed with nashty that after the congress rule, everything has became expensive. Leaders are just filling up their pockets and not thinking about the common man. And if one man has come forward to stop all these then we must support him instead of criticizing him.
Post # 8
if somethng good comes to society if it comes frm mahatma or Anna then its alws welcome
Post # 9
rightly said. we all just need the society to be free from all epidemics like corruptions. so if anybody comes forward with an initiative then we should always welcome it.
Post # 10
corruption is in all parties not only in congress.

Quick Reply

You must login to post reply.