Post # 1
An egg a day keeps the doctor away!
The humble egg is not just a symbol of creation, it is a wonder food. It contains nearly all the proteins, vitamins and minerals essential for good health.

Egg is known to be the best natural protein food for humans after mother's milk.
The nutrient density of egg is very high. It provides high amounts of vitamins and minerals along with high quality protein. On average, an egg contains between 70 to 100 calories. It is a complete protein food and has all nine essential amino acids, which cannot be produced by the body but are essential for growth and development. Amino acids are important as they are the building blocks of the body.

Health benefits
- Eggs are good for the eyes and egg eaters have been found to have a lower risk of cataracts.
- Choline present in eggs gives a boost to the brain, nervous system and the heart.
- New research shows that regular consumption of an egg per day in fact, improves the good cholesterol in the blood. However, it should be noted that all the cholesterol in the egg is in the yolk of the egg. So if you're already suffering from high cholesterol, it might be a good idea to eat only the egg white.
- Eggs are one of the only foods that contain naturally occurring vitamin D.

So to get real benefit from eggs it is best to eat it whole.
Post # 2
RE: An egg a day keeps the doctor away!
The saying is an apple a day keeps the doctor away
Post # 3
recently i read in news that eating three eggs per week is not good for gents
Post # 4
Eggs eaten in summer can be heaty & you tend to get heat boils.
Post # 5
For your information, I didnt tell you to eat a lot of eggs at one time. I agree an Apple a day keeps the Doctor away.

Eggs are also an important item in our daily diet to be keep you healthy.
Post # 6
i think u did not read my message properly i dint not write lots of eggs i wrote 3 eggs per week
Post # 7
yes its absolutely right an egg a day keeps the doctor away......

Quick Reply

You must login to post reply.