Post # 1
7 Ways to Be Positive in Life
1. Stay in the Attitude of Gratitude
Owing to our busy schedule, we often forget to celebrate the abundance in our life. Take out some time everyday, may be just before the bed time, to express gratitude.

You can be grateful to the people who are there in our life example your spouse, children, parents, boss, maid, driver, etc; the food you ate, the house you live in, the car you drive, your bed, etc. It doesn’t matter whether the subject of our gratitude is a living or non-living thing. It helps us to acknowledge the importance of various things which otherwise we end up taking for granted.

2. Create a Vision Board
It always helps to have a physical manifestation of the life we want to lead. Create a vision board which accurately expresses our innermost desires and put it at a place where it will be easy to visualize it several times in a day.

You could also surround yourself with inspiring quotes and pictures. They will act as constant physical reminders of your positive thoughts. When your mind is stressed out, just glancing over your vision board will help your mind to re-focus.

3. Use Positive Language
The language that we use has a great impact on our subconscious mind. The world renowned author and lecturer Dr. Susan Jeffers says, “It doesn’t matter if we believe the words or not, the mere uttering of them makes the subconscious mind believe them to be true.

It is as though the subconscious mind doesn’t know what is true or false, it doesn’t judge, it only reacts to the language that is being fed." Many researches conducted across the world have indeed found it to be true.

More we use the positive language, better and positive will be our view of the world around us.

4. Use Verbal Affirmations
Verbal affirmation is a very powerful tool. In the movie 'The Secret' the power of verbal affirmations and visualisations have been beautifuly portrayed. Always use your affirmations in present tense and in a positive form.

Your statements should affirm what you want to achieve. For example, “I have secured top three ranks in my class”, or “I have become General Manager of my organization and sales profits have increased by 75% under my guidance."

Set a timeline for your affirmations and it should involve realistic, achievable targets. Make your affirmations at least ten times during the day and see the miracle unfold.

5. Have a Positive Self Image
Instead of focusing on your limitations, focus on your strength. This will help you overcome your weaknesses. Keep reminding yourself that “You are the God’s chosen one." This will take you closer to achieve your life’s goal.

6. Keep an Inventory of Happy Memories and Shift Your Thoughts
Human beings have the power to think and control their thoughts. Every time something is not going as you would like it to go, simply shift your thoughts by thinking about something completely un-related.

Keep an inventory of happy memories and whenever you are feeling low, remind yourself of the happy moments in your life. It will light up your mood and help you stay away from negative downward spiral.

7. Listen to Inspirational Music and Talks
Inspirational music and talks are therapeutic. It helps our mind to unwind and relax. In a relaxed mind there will be no scope for invasion of negative thoughts.

We can listen to the music in the morning, or in the car, or may be even while we are working in the kitchen. It would help us stay calm during the day and go about our work peacefully.

When everything else fails, just smile. It will change your outlook and feelings towards any given situation instantaneously.
Post # 2
RE: 7 Ways to Be Positive in Life
Nice always be positive in life
Post # 3
RE: 7 Ways to Be Positive in Life

Quick Reply

You must login to post reply.